Summer Tennis Packages
For the true tennis enthusiast, there's no better destination to combine five-star luxury with world-class tennis instruction than The Broadmoor. Our exceptional tennis staff and award-winning facilities offer the perfect backdrop to improve your game while enjoying an array of exclusive amenities. Turn your next Colorado vacation into the ultimate tennis experience at The Broadmoor.
Summer 2015 Grand Slam Tennis Package
Available May 8 - September 27, 2015
Enjoy your choice of two daily drill clinics and court time, while rejuvenating in five-star accommodations at night. This package is designed as an abbreviated alternative to our tennis camps.
- Discounted Classic room rate
- Daily Service Charge (see inclusions below)
- Your choice of two daily drill clinics per person, per day (see Summer Daily Schedule)
- One hour of court time and match arranging service daily
- Adult round-robins on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings
May: $245 per person, per night, based on double occupancy or $390 per person, per night, based on single occupancy.
June - September: $275 per person, per night, based on double occupancy or $460 per person, per night, based on single occupancy.
To book a Grand Slam package, please call the Tennis Shop at 719.577.5847or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Our daily resort service charge is $32 per room per night.
7th Annual Wine Tasting, Cooking & Tennis Camp
September 11-13, 2015
Do you have a passion for tennis, wine and fine dining? Then you'll love our wine & culinary weekend. In addition to nine hours of quality tennis instruction, the weekend will be spent enjoying the best wine and food The Broadmoor has to offer. Begin this adventure on Friday evening with a private wine-tasting by a Broadmoor sommelier at The Broadmoor's new Fishing Lodge, located on a pond on the famed East Golf Course. On Saturday afternoon, you'll embark on a very unique "hands-on" grilling experience on the Championship Patio. The afternoon will include an exclusive demonstration providing you with exceptional tips by the terrific Chef Dan Witherspoon. This culinary extravaganza will culminate with a casual breakfast served courtside on Sunday morning before camp starts. A very unique weekend for that very special occasion! To reserve your spot for the 7th Annual Wine Tasting, Cooking and Tennis package, please call the Tennis Shop at 719.577.5847 or email email@example.com.
- Friday 1 - 4 pm
- Saturday 9 - 12 noon
- Sunday 9 - 12 noon
Wine-Tasting & Culinary Activities:
- Wine-Tasting & Appetizers on Friday Evening 5 - 7 pm
- Grilling Adventure on Saturday 1 - 4 pm
- Courtside Breakfast on Sunday 8 - 9 am
- Nine hours of tennis instruction offering a 4:1 student/pro ratio
- Camp notebook, Broadmoor logo camp gifts
- Complimentary court time and match arranging daily
- Classic guest room with upgrade options
- Incidental service fee is included in rates, taxes not included
Three-Day, Two-Night Package. $1152 pp, double occupancy or $1524, single.
Three-Day, Three-Night Package. $1338 pp, double occupancy or $1896, single.