July 26-31, 2015
From 1921 to 1995, The Broadmoor Invitation hosted the country’s top amateurs. Premier amateurs, college players and pro tour prospects all gathered in Colorado Springs for the heralded tournament and a chance to compete on some of the best courses in the world.
The tradition resumes this year as The Broadmoor welcomes back amateurs from across the country to one of the world's most honored golf destinations.
A limit of sixty-four teams will compete under professional-level tournament conditions and participate in exclusive activities to The Broadmoor Invitation players and guests. Gather with friends, old and new, while surrounded by the picturesque beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
Sunday, July 26th Practice Rounds
Opening Reception & Dinner
Monday, July 27th Qualifying Rounds
Tuesday, July 28th Round One Match Play
Afternoon Wine Tasting
Wednesday, July 29th Round Two Match Play
Afternoon Culinary Demo
Thursday, July 30th Final Round Match Play
Closing Awards Dinner
Special Guest Dow Finsterwald, Eleven Time PGA Tour Winner
Exclusive Activities Include
- Interactive culinary demonstration led by Chef Aaron Haga, 2016 United States Culinary Olympian
- Private Broadmoor history tour
- Exclusive tour and interpretation of The Broadmoor Western art collection
- Wine tasting with one of The Broadmoor's Level II Certified Sommeliers
- Guided hikes through Cheyenne Canon, one of Colorado Springs' most spectacular spots
- Exclusive sneak peek of soon-to-be-completed Cloud Camp located 3,000 ft. above The Broadmoor
- Certified Titleist Performance Institute fitness classes daily
- Tournament registration
- Exclusive events and activities
- Awards ceremony
- Five rounds of tournament golf play
- Select meals and receptions
- Gifts & awards
- $50 spa credit per person
$3,950 for one player and a guest.
(Additional pricing options for singles and player teams are available upon request.)
A handicap of 12 or below is required for entry.
For registration information contact Russ Miller at email@example.com.