July 26-31, 2015
From 1921 to 1995, The Broadmoor Invitation hosted the country’s top amateurs. Premier amateurs, college players and pro tour prospects all gathered in Colorado Springs for the heralded tournament and a chance to compete on some of the best courses in the world.
The tradition continues in 2015 as The Broadmoor welcomes back amateurs from across the country to one of the world's most honored golf destinations.
Teams will compete under professional-level tournament conditions and participate in exclusive activities for The Broadmoor Invitation players and guests. Gather with friends, old and new, while surrounded by the picturesque beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
Sunday, July 26th Optional Practice Rounds
Opening Reception & Dinner
Special Guest Dow Finsterwald, Eleven Time PGA Tour Winner
Monday, July 27th Qualifying Rounds
Cookout for players following qualifier
Evening on your own
Tuesday, July 28th Round One Match Play
Afternoon Wine Tasting
Evening Reception and Dinner
Wednesday, July 29th Round Two Match Play
Afternoon Culinary Demo
Evening on your own
Thursday, July 30th Final Round Match Play
Closing Awards Dinner
Exclusive Activities Include
- Interactive culinary demonstration led by Chef Aaron Haga, 2016 United States Culinary Olympian
- Private Broadmoor history tour
- Exclusive tour and interpretation of The Broadmoor Western art collection
- Wine tasting with one of The Broadmoor's Level II Certified Sommeliers
- Guided hikes through Cheyenne Canon, one of Colorado Springs' most spectacular spots
- Specialized Fitness Classes daily
- Tournament registration
- Exclusive events and activities
- Awards ceremony
- One practice round and four rounds of tournament golf play
- Select meals and receptions
- Gifts & awards
- $50 spa credit per person
$3,950 for one player and a guest.
(Additional pricing options for singles and player teams are available upon request.)
A handicap of 12 or below is required for entry.
For registration information contact Russ Miller at [email protected].