|Back to listing||Apply|
Ensures total guest satisfaction through prompt and efficient service in a courteous and professional manner. Greets, escorts and provides guests with hotel information. Projects a professional image that is in line with The Broadmoor standards.
Essential duties and responsibilities to include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Smiles and welcomes guests with a positive attitude that supports the philosophy of The Broadmoor Hotel.Handles luggage to and from rooms.
- Delivers faxes, letters, boxes, gifts, flowers, and other items as the needs arise to and from meeting/ guest rooms.
- Stands at post when not engaged with guest’s needs.
- Greets guests by swinging doors.
- Escorts guests to their room while verbally acquainting them to property and sharing details of our facilities and amenities within the guest room in accordance with Mobile and Forbes standards.
- Keeps lobby and entrances clean of trash, cigarette butts, etc.
- Ensure that doors and windows are clean.
- Make dining reservations for on and off property restaurants.
- Answer all guest questions and make them feel welcome .
- Treats each guest situation on a case by case basis, always keeping guests needs in the forefront.
- Assists Door Attendant in greeting guests, loading and unloading vehicles.
- Assists other positions and Departments as needed to ensure smooth operations of the hotel.
- Directs guests to appropriate meeting rooms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Organizes Coat Checks when necessary.
- Completes tasks assigned by Supervisors.
- Ensures appropriate follow through on guest requests and assigned tasks
- Attends daily pre-shift meetings.
- Conserves clean equipment and polished Bell carts.
- Assists with off property transportation of guests when needed and authorized by a Supervisor.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The topics listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education / Experience:
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and at least one year of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, sort correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present and explain information to individuals or groups of guests and/or coworkers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with situations involving several concrete variables in standardized scenarios.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the environment is moderate. Some moderate chemicals may be encountered
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use hands to handle, point, feel and reach; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 or 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift/pull/push up to 100 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|