|Back to listing||Apply|
685103-Charles Court Server-PM
Serves food and beverages to guests in dining establishment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Executes service duties in accordance with Forbes/AAA inspection standards and Broadmoor Standards of Excellence.
- Participates in all ongoing departmental training initiatives including menu, beverage and service reviews.
- Greets guests in a friendly, timely manner with a smile, proper English, and correct posture.
- Answers menu questions and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Writes order on check or memorizes it.
- Relays order to kitchen via computer and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and determines when meal has been completed.
- Handles opening and closing procedures as directed by side work manual.
- Totals bill and accepts payment.
- Completes daily and weekly side work.
- Follows BROADMOOR safety and hygiene standards.
- Follows all directions received from Supervisors.
- Reports tips as required by the IRS.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following:
Has knowledge of BROADMOOR history and grounds.
Has knowledge of BROADMOOR restaurants and retail outlets.
Has knowledge of local points of interest and activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
BROADMOOR Alcohol Awareness training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push and/or pull 100+ pounds and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|