|Back to listing||Apply|
Assist Door Attendant in meeting and greeting all guests arrivals at the BROADMOOR. Also performs duties requested by the Door Attendant and/or Guest Services Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets and greets all forms of transportation
- Runs 1 to 9.5 miles in a given shift
- Meets and greets arriving and departing guests in a friendly and professional manner when door attendant needs additional assistance
- Parks automobiles; secure and mark key envelope with location, name, license plate number and type of auto, and assigned valet number
- Ensures golf bags, luggage and packages marked with proper names
- Attends daily pre-shift meetings to include stretching and warm-up exercises
- Dresses in proper uniform to include departmental approved footwear
- Cools down and checks out with supervisor at end of shift
- Maintains proper levels of hydration throughout each shift
- Gives general directions and information for BROADMOOR and Colorado Springs area
- Assists with removal of snow in guest service areas and the placement of ice melt when necessary
- Arranges transportation to the airport and other attractions
- Ensures that work area is kept clean of trash at all times and complete all tasks on job list
- Reports any accidents or damage to vehicles or property to Supervisor and Security
- Ensures that clicker is picked up at the beginning of each shift and returned at the end of the shift
- Meets all standards set forth by Mobile and AAA for door staff
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be proficient in driving standard transmission vehicles.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3+ years of driving experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
A Functional Capacity Exam will be conduction upon hire.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; run; hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee may be required to run between 1 mile and 9.5 miles during a given shift. Each employee is required to participate in the Safety Shoe Program and purchase proper running shoes from the Colorado Running Company within 2 weeks of hiring; shoes are to be replaced every 6 months thereafter. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds; up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 100 pounds and more than 100 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|