|Back to listing||Apply|
685106-Golf Club Dining Server
Serves food and beverage to guests in dining establishment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers menu questions and makes suggestions regarding food and service
- Writes order on check or memorizes it
- Relays order to kitchen via computer and serves courses from kitchen and service bars
- Garnishes and decorates dishes preparatory to serving
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed
- Totals bill and accepts payment
- Completes daily and weekly sidework
- Follows BROADMOOR safety and hygiene standards
- Follows all directions received from Supervisors
- Reports tips as required by the IRS
Marginal Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following.
- Answers the phone and take messages
- May have to rotate as a food runner
- Assists with the training of new staff
- Opens bottles of wine
- Greets and seat guests, including menu presentation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push and/or pull 100+ pounds and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|