|Back to listing||Apply|
300170- Lake Terrace Pool Supervisor
Supervises and coordinates activities of the pool employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee operations at the outdoor pool, slide, boats, bikes, and cabanas
- Address guest complaints
- Train and monitor pool staff for exemplary service
- Schedule pool staff
- Work with Restaurant Supervisor to achieve superior service through out facility
- Oversee cleaning of the pool area, equipment, and furniture
- Oversee and maintain control of all rental items
- Insure pool chemical levels are tested and documented
- Work closely with the engineering department to maintain high water quality
- Insure safety checks lists are completed twice a day, and proper inspections are completed
· Utilize the computer to block and place detailed guest restaurant reservations in the ResPak computer system
· Utilize the computer to place reservations in the “Guest Itinerary”
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Interact with Golf Club members, and provide them with all services available
- Promote In house sales, for every department, i.e. Golf, Spa, Retail, Restaurants, Tennis and future Meetings
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Intermediate to advanced computer skills are required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Payroll, Internet software, Order processing, Inventory
Certificates and Licenses:
Completion of BROADMOOR Alcohol Awareness training
Directly supervises employees at the Outdoor Pool Cafe, and Pool area. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 10 pounds and up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|