|Back to listing||Apply|
675101-Salon Technician 1/Esthetician
Provide superior salon care service in skin care and related retail opportunities to Broadmoor spa members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Display the behaviors and attitudes that support the Spa’s Values, Mission and Vision.
- Provide thoughtful, positive, friendly and professional service to all internal and external guests and exhibit a positive attitude at all times
- Provide superior salon services offered with consistency to current treatment protocols in a professional manner
- Understand the complete menu of services and related retail products to better educate guests and members; provide quality services and related retail product knowledge
- Respond positively to feedback provided by guests, management and fellow salon technicians to continually offer growth in the position
- Assist in the development of resolutions to concerns
- Maintain familiarity with and be mindful of budget and the need to be efficient with all products used
- Continue personal growth and education through available on-site resources and on your own
- Keep up to date certifications, pursue continuing education opportunities
- Maintain all professional draping standards and other applicable ethical standards; ensure proper safety and sanitation of all supplies and implements.
- Contribute to the experience of the guests by the timely performance of services
- Promote all areas of the spa and hotel
- Keep supervisor informed of supply levels and applicable maintenance needs
- Constantly review personal work schedule for changes or adjustments
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment to include proper use of equipment and applicable safety standards
- Maintain flexibility and a positive attitude regarding changes required to enhance guest experience or meet the fiscal needs of the organization
- Fulfill extra duties on a daily basis. This includes, but is not limited to the following: folding and stocking linen, opening and closing treatment rooms and areas as well as Spa facility, refreshing drink stations, maintaining service expectations and procedures, cleaning, dispensing of soiled linen properly, maintaining and properly using all equipment provided; maintain cleanliness and sanitation within assigned work stations.
- Keep abreast of current changes in the Salon Industry and respected field of License.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED; Graduate of Cosmetology, Esthetician and/or Nail Technician School; Licensed by Colorado State Board in respective field. Two years of work experience is position is preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to understand and comprehend verbal communication with guests, member, employees and management. Execute with efficiency verbal directions within service setting.
Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel. Knowledge of Spa Soft software is preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
Colorado State Board Licensed Cosmetologist, Esthetician and/ or Nail Technician
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee will frequently need to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|