|Back to listing||Apply|
Provides evening service in assigned guest room sections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interacts with guests by meeting the 16 Service Standards set by the hotel.
- Removes bedspreads, fold and place on closet shelf/luggage rack/bench.
- Turns down beds.
- Places foot blanket on bed.
- Places bedtime story and chocolates on pillow.
- Switches on nightstand lamps and turns radio on easy listening music.
- Closes windows, drapes, blinds and shades.
- Empties trashcans, clean ashtrays, remove empty bottles and dirty dishes.
- Picks up and organizes guest shoes, clothes, newspapers, etc.
- Removes soiled bathroom linen and replace with clean.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies as necessary.
- Replaces glasses.
- Cleans sink, bathtub, toilet and floor
- Reports maintenance problems to housekeeping office.
- Delivers ice with service
- Change bed linens as necessary
- Stocks work cart at end of shift
- Uses telephone to identify completion of service
- General cleaning of public areas as needed.
- Deliveries of guest request items.
- Assists in housecleaning when necessary.
- Performs lobby attendant duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in a physically demanding job preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is frequently exposed to work in high, precarious places and outdoor weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|