|Back to listing||Apply|
545102-Guest Shuttle Driver (April Start)
Drives vehicles in a safe, professional and courteous manner, obeying traffic laws, adhering to hotel policies and complying with all regulations. Transport guests, staff, luggage and occasionally packages. Works closely with Door staff and Hostesses.
Essential duties and responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned
- Smiles and welcomes guests with a positive attitude that supports the philosophy of The Broadmoor Hotel.
- Inspects, cleans and reports any maintenance issues.
- Provides transportation for guests and employees to and from designated locations.
- Transports and delivers packages, luggage or other items to and from designated locations.
- Conducts thorough pre-trip safety inspection of assigned vehicles.
- Fills out required paperwork and forms.
- Drives vehicles in a safe, professional and courteous manner.
- Able to safely and correctly operate the wheelchair lift on the handicap-accessible buses
- Conducts effective communication with other team members using radios and earpieces.
- Drives off property when directed by GS Director, GS Supervisor or an Executive Member.
- Assists passengers with luggage or packages; loading and unloading.
- Reports any accidents or damage to a vehicle to the GS Director, GS Supervisor and Loss Prevention.
- Helps clean and maintain all work facilities.
- Keeps vehicle fueled.
- Performs minor maintenance or adjustments as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The topics listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education / Experience:
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or three to six months of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, sort correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present and explain information to individuals or groups of guests and/or coworkers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with situations involving several concrete variables in standardized scenarios.
Certificates and Licenses:
Colorado Driver’s License required.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particle and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time and walk; use hands to handle, point, feel and reach; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is required to lift up to 25 or 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift/pull/push up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|