|Back to listing||Apply|
705107-Banquet Steward (May Start)
Maintains kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food.
- Assists chefs with dish-up meals as needed.
- Makes coffee as needed.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following.
- Assists with china, glass and silver service inventory.
- Works in other BROADMOOR outlets with same essential functions as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the environment is loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push and/or pull 100+ pounds and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|