|Back to listing||Apply|
730103-Golf Club Valet Parker (April-Oct.)
Meet, greet, and provide valet parking services to guests and members of the golf club.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meeting and greeting all forms of transportation (car, shuttle, etc) that arrive at the golf club in a courteous and friendly manner
- Open car doors and assist guests and members
- Open golf club entrance doors for members/guests entering and exiting
- Drive and operate the shuttle bus between the Golf Club valet area and the Mountain Course, including; inventory of players and golf bags scheduled to play at the Mountain Course and loading and unloading of golf bags of these players.
- Assist with golf clubs from and to auto and between door and golf entrance
- Safely park automobiles, secure those autos and place keys in envelopes with location marked; ensure safety of keys
- Ensure golf clubs are properly marked with guest or member’s name
- Give general directions and information for the club, hotel, and Colorado Springs area
- Keep entrance area clean and free of trash to include cleaning windows on front doors, and keeping the entrance cleared of snow and ice
- Monitor golf club member parking lot
- Monitor security of golf bags at front entrance
- Assist players and coworkers with Mountain Course bags and player transportation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Colorado Driver's License and a good driving record. Must be at least 18 years old.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|