|Back to listing||Apply|
580106-Guest Services Host/Hostess
Coordinates front of the hotel operations working closely with Door staff, Bell staff, Key Control, Shuttle Drivers and other Departments to ensure excellent service. Also available to answer guest questions and direct them to the correct location or person to take care of their needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities : Other duties may be assigned.
- Smile, welcoming and positive attitude that supports the philosophy of The Broadmoor Hotel.
- Keep consistent records of the activities taking place at the Guest Services desk.
- Greet guests checking-in, in the absence of a Bell attendant.
- Direct Bell fronts, transportation, bag outs, etc.
- Assist Bell staff in handling and storing luggage.
- Answer guest questions accurately. Possess an ample knowledge of the Hotel and surroundings.
- Answer phones using proper phone etiquette and promptly.
- Assist Supervisors with varied tasks associated with the Department; such as bag drops and deliveries
- Coordinates deliveries to guest’s rooms or other Departments when necessary.
- Maintain a neat area and a well stocked Bell Desk.
- Make dining reservations for on/off property restaurants and provide directions as needed.
- Proficient utilizing the computer to find and use guest/Hotel information.
- Greet and assist guests as a Door Host/Hostess.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The topics listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education / Experience:
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, sort correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present and explain information to individuals or groups of guests and/or coworkers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with situations involving several concrete variables in standardized scenarios.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use hands to handle, point, feel and reach; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is required to lift up to 25 or 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift/pull/push up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|