|Back to listing||Apply|
Inspects 65 guest rooms per shift ensuring quality standards and productivity standards are met by Guest Room Attendants through continuous inspections and daily coaching of staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Will be trained to clean rooms as a Room Attendant.
- May be assigned to clean rooms as needed
- Participates in deep cleaning projects
- Is responsible for inspecting 65 rooms in a 150 room section per 8 hour shift.
- Makes room attendants aware of discrepancies in each room ensuring that corrections are made to standards.
- Assists Building Managers in monitoring progress of each Room Attendant in their area of responsibility to ensure assignments are completed in an 8 hour shift.
- Assists Building Managers in ensuring that Room Attendants have all supplies necessary to perform their duties and keep rooms properly stocked.
- Informs the Building/Housekeeping Manager regarding concerns about a Room Attendant's performance
- Conducts VIP inspections.
- Knowledgeable of all quality standards, including AAA, Mobile, and Preferred Hotel's standards for 5-Star/5-Diamond properties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or six or more months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as Room Attendant Assignment Sheets, Inspection Checklists. Ability to complete routine inspection reports. Ability to speak effectively.
Ability to add and subtract using whole numbers.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
Will be trained to use AS400 system. Microsoft Office and Outlook experience preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds; up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|