|Back to listing||Apply|
300101-Amenities Supervisor (May 1 Start)
Oversees all amenity and refreshment center operations under the direction of the Amenities Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in achieving budgets, labor and operating percentages
- Covers when Amenities Manager is not available
- Ensures all agents are efficient and timely in their daily duties
- Inventories, restocks and maintains guest room mini-bars and carts
- Sets up and delivers guest amenities to guest rooms
- Performs clean up of area and equipment, including sidework
- Checks daily for function changes
- Maintains mini-bar storeroom including layout, security, equipment and contents
- Uses Infogenesis to properly charge daily amenities to the correct revenue center
- Maintains complete knowledge of all amenities, their proper set-up and presentation in the guest rooms
- Maintains knowledge of room, equipment, supplies and amenities locations
- Uses company vehicle to transport products/supplies between buildings
- Utilizes AS400 and amenity spreadsheet to document deliveries and charging
- Ensures expiring product is rotated and utilized throughout the hotel, using FIFO standards
- Checks group resumes and integrates information into amenity documents
- Utilizes time and attendance system to properly complete payroll
- Assists manager in scheduling staff
- Answers questions and takes daily call-in orders from outside
- Performs monthly inventory of all product
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains knowledge of Broadmoor history and grounds
- Maintains knowledge of Broadmoor restaurants and retail outlets
- Maintains knowledge of local points of interest and activities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, twelve to eighteen months related supervisory experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Payroll, Order Processing System
Supervises Amenities Attendants. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is required to perform all job duties in a safe manner while following all the safety procedures and policies. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push and/or pull 100+ pounds and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|