|Back to listing||Apply|
220017-International Recruiting Manager
Oversees the implementation of various International Visa Programs, coordinates all program details, and assists with domestic recruiting efforts as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Respond to all International placement inquiries (e-mail, phone calls, etc.)
- Communicate with incoming international students on a regular basis to answer questions, give information, and/or obtain visa progress information or arrival information
- Prepare up-to-date recruitment materials including available positions
- Maintain and update the international student master list for each program
- Complete host employer paperwork for every student and for each program (12 month, 6 month, work and travel, H2B)
- Create and send initial and formal offers to each student; track receipt of offers
- Coordinate with Director of Recruitment and visa sponsorship agencies to develop training plans
- Communicate training plans to applicable departments
- Promote the international student mentor program and oversee the placement of incoming students with mentors
- Request and track all sponsorship fees that are advanced by the hotel as well as the repayment of these fees; reconcile fees paid vs. owed
- Maintain communication with school representatives regarding inquiries and visa sponsorship problems
- Communicate pertinent information regarding current students in a timely manner to schools and visa sponsors
- Keep department managers apprised of students’ arrivals, delays, and visa sponsorship problems
- Track required transfers of 12-month students, notify managers at least 2 weeks prior to transfer date, complete paperwork and enter transfers
- Arrange for timely visits to the Social Security office; accompany students to the office
- Prepare shipments of recruitment materials for overseas schools as needed
- Schedule/arrange site visits from visa sponsors and schools
- Prepare and submit travel validation requests to visa sponsors
- Collaborate with training team on the facilitation of international courses
- Assist students with visa and/or Social Security issues
- Collect and submit arrival verification notification forms to visa sponsors
- Prepare paperwork for petitioning of H2B workers. Arrange travel for workers. Be the liaison between Florida East Coast Travel and H2B workers
- Track hotel data for filing of H2B visas
- Coordinate efforts with the Housing Team to facilitate the housing of International domestic employees
- Assist with Employment Functions as needed to include: Initial Interviews, Reference Checks, Background Checks, and other duties to support the Employment Coordinator
- Support day-to-day operations and special projects of the Human Resources Team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous administrative or housing management experience is preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet software, E-mail (Outlook), and PowerPoint.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|