|Back to listing||Apply|
655105- Spa Reservations Agent
Receive all guests and calls into the spa and convert as many as possible to reservations for services and/or packages; to maintain the efficient operation of the service schedule via accurate appointment taking and superior guest service and to operate the point-of-sale system and balance daily sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Display the behaviors and attitudes that support Spa mission, vision and values
- Provide friendly and professional service to all internal and external guests and exhibit a positive attitude at all times
- Answer all calls into the spa business line
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information regarding good and services available at the spa
- Become knowledgeable about spa products and services in order to accurately sell and up-see products and services to guests
- Book accurate and timely appointments that fit the best needs of the guest and according to all Mobil and AAA standards
- Schedule package guests and group bookings as assigned; perform appropriate follow-through
- Confirm appointments when requested by guests or management
- Verify technicians’ lunch breaks and appointments are properly scheduled every morning; troubleshoot when necessary
- Provide accurate schedule information to technicians and fellow spa representatives regarding service to be rendered
- Schedule package guests and group bookings as assigned; perform appropriate follow through.
- Confirm appointments when requested by guests or management.
- Provide information to hotel guests regarding hotel outlets and activities, assisting as much as possible at all times.
- Direct calls to appropriate person/department when guest requires more in-depth information.
- Perform opening/closing procedures as assigned.
- Attend and participate in ongoing training, both formal and informal, needed to effectively perform job responsibilities
- Support fellow employees in the performance of their jobs
- Be flexible and positive to changes required to enhance guest experience or to meet the fiscal needs of the organization
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend complex, sequential instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software and reservations systems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock. The noise level n the work environment in usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|