|Back to listing||Apply|
430101-Player Services Attendant (Now-Oct. 17)
Provides the services of golf bag and equipment handling and cleaning for members and guests of the BROADMOOR Golf Club.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drive a small cargo vehicle to transport golfing equipment
- Deliver golfing equipment to the proper locations on property
- Maintain daily records for all golfing equipment accepted into and released from the custody of the Golf Club (including rental club inventories
- Clean golf equipment in custody of the Golf Club after every use
- Greet members and guests and anticipate their needs in advance to provide exceptional service
- Be informed of property information and facts about daily events in order to answer golfers questions and provide information as appropriate
- Operate golf cars in a safe and responsible manner
- Operate pro-active golf ball recovery machinery and other related golf operation equipment
- Thoroughly clean golf cars after every use
- Maintain work areas in a neat, clean, orderly fashion by sweeping, mopping or raking club storage areas and any area exposed to the public
- Assist Tournament Operations in implementation and preparation of tournament
Marginal Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following.
- Perform tasks of Golf Course Starter/Marshall in their absence
- Inspect golf cars for damage, unusual operating noises or faulty functioning
- Report any safety or health hazards to supervisors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds; up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|