|Back to listing||Apply|
495101-Golf Club Concierge (April Start)
Ensure member and guest satisfaction through prompt and efficient service in a courteous and professional manner. Greet and provide members and guests with information and assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet all members and guests that enter the Golf Club lobby
- Offer assistance and answers inquiries from members and guests
- Arrange tee times for members and guests
- Arrange dining reservations for members and guests
- Arrange tennis times for members and guests
- Assist in obtaining hotel-wide gift certificates
- Arrange Spa appointments for members and guests
- Arrange Hotel reservations for members and guests of members
- Issue Guest of Member Cards
- Issue Parking Stickers to members
- Assist with event registration for member events
- Distribute new member packets
- Distribute prospective member packets
- Assist locker room attendant with inspections of locker room as needed
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the Golf Club lobby and front of the Club
- Assist Golf Club office with member mailings
- Obtain complete and accurate information when responding to member and guest inquiries
- Assist Golf Club tours when necessary for prospective members
- Assist in operational assistance with U.S. Open preparation
- Assist with Golf Shop retail and operations with special events
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma preferred or 3-6 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of members or guests.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
Ability to solve practical problem and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instruction furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Word processing, spreadsheets, internet software, e-mail, database software, AS-400 functions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to, handle, type, or feel. The employee is regularly required to sit for long periods. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|