|Back to listing||Apply|
725115-Color Landscape Crew Leader
Lead the color landscape crew in maintaining hotel flowers: plant, weed, water, prune, Plant and/or prune shrubbery, construct flower beds, and rototill soil.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plant annual and perennial flowers and small shrubs.
- Water flower pots and baskets using a water cart.
- Water flower pots and beds by hand with a hose and breaker or sprinkler or with water cart
- Weed flower beds.
- Trim and shape flowers in pots and baskets.
- Place out and/or pick up various containers of flowers.
- Maintain foliage and blooming plants in hotel interior
- Work in departmental greenhouse
- Prune roses, shrubs and small trees.
- Trim and deadhead annual, perennial and aquatic plants.
- Rototill and rake soil in flower beds.
- Operate a mulching mower.
- Plant identification.
- Train new crew members on required duties
- Consult daily task list and lead crew in assigned duties.
- Assist in general grounds cleanup and snow removal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to six months related experience and/or training.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Colorado Driver's License
Directs and monitors performance of Color Landscape Crew.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts; and in high, precarious places and may be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with help. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Distance vision.
|Back to listing||Apply|