|Back to listing||Apply|
485107-Beverage Storeroom Clerk (Now-Aug.31)
Handle and issue beverage products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Utilizes AS400/Stratten-Warren inventory management applications as part of daily functions
- Processes beverage storeroom requisitions through the Stratten-Warren system.
- Organizes all requisitions and hold orders prior to filling of orders
- Pulls all requisitioned goods from storage & stages for delivery
- Delivers storeroom requisition items to all areas of hotel either by company vehicle or hand cart
- Responsible for separation and loading of requisitioned goods on delivery truck
- Obtains signature of receipt from department upon delivery
- Returns all signed requisitions to beverage storeroom for processing
- Adheres to delivery schedules: AM deliveries to the main hotel, south hotel and south golf course; PM deliveries to the Golf Club, Golden Bee, International Center, Colorado Hall and patio
- Checks out key and opens beverage storeroom in a.m.
- Pulls, stages and delivers hold orders
- Stores all delivered goods, with emphasis on rotation of stock
- Adheres to FI-FO (first in-first out) procedure.
- Assists, if necessary, in receiving and transport of delivered goods
- Assists in check of quantities and product delivered against the P.O. and supplier invoice
- Assists in reconciling all discrepancies at point of delivery with driver
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer skills preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Driver's license. Must be at least 21 years old.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|