|Back to listing||Apply|
735101- Female Spa Guest Service Attendant
Warmly greet all spa visitors and guests. Escort guests from public areas to locker and treatment areas, providing a tour and/or assistance as needed. Maintain fresh laundry, amenities, and supplies in locker areas. Work to maintain the indoor and outdoor spa pools and as a spa café server as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Display the behaviors and attitudes that support the Spa’s mission, vision and values.
- Provide friendly and professional service to all internal and external guests and exhibit a positive attitude at all times
- Greet all guests and escort them to locker area, providing a tour and/or assistance as needed
- Provide visitors with a tour of the spa
- Offer refreshments or alcoholic beverages to guests
- Provide guests with a warm robe, sandals, and a locker and/or locker key
- Provide all spa guests with a Health History Questionnaire to complete before their service
- Maintain supplies and good presentation in all hospitality stations
- Inform Guest Service Associate Supervisor and/or Guest Relations Manager of stock needs and supply levels in locker areas
- Maintain clean lockers and locker areas
- Clean and replenish sandals as needed to ensure adequate supplies for guests
- Perform opening and closing procedures as listed
- Remove soiled laundry (robes and towels) throughout the day
- Restock clean linens and amenities as needed
- Maintain spa pools by vacuuming and checking temperatures. Report problems to Engineering as necessary
- Maintain orderly appearance at the pool and deck areas
- Serve guests at the Spa Café
- Perform cashier functions at the Spa Café
- Maintain all food and beverage standards and Health Department standards at the Spa Café
- During the winter months, facilitate bicycle rentals to guests
- Attend and participate in ongoing, both formal and informal, needed to effectively perform job responsibilities
- Support fellow employees in the performance of their jobs
- Be flexible and positive to changes required to enhance guest experience or to meet the fiscal needs of the organization
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software and reservations processing systems.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet or humid conditions at both pools. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear and swim. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|