|Back to listing||Apply|
Perform inventory, restock and maintain guest room mini-bars along with restocking carts. Set-up and deliver guest amenities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Inventory, restock and maintain guest room mini-bars and carts
- Charge for consumption of mini-bar products to guest account after inventories performed
- Set up and deliver guest amenities to guest rooms
- Perform clean up of assigned area and equipment, including side work
- Perform dish pick ups of all types from guest halls and service areas
- Maintain mini-bar storeroom including: layout, security, equipment and contents
- Maintain complete knowledge of all amenities including the proper set-up and presentation in guest rooms
- Maintain knowledge of room, equipment, supplies and amenities locations
- Use company vehicle to transport products/supplies between buildings
- Use FIFO inventory knowledge for storeroom and guest rooms
- Assist with monthly product inventory
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain knowledge of Broadmoor history and grounds
- Maintain knowledge of Broadmoor restaurants and retail outlets
- Maintain knowledge of local points of interest and activities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, use whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is required to perform all job duties in a safe manner while following all the safety procedures and policies. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push and/or pull 100+ pounds and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|