|Back to listing||Apply|
430114- 2nd Shift House Attendant
Maintains hotel premises in clean and orderly manner with the main focus on guest rooms, corridors and linen closets by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Performs special deep cleaning assignments throughout the hotel.
- Reports maintenance to the areas of responsibility.
- Monitors daily function sheets to determine necessary service times in applicable areas.
- Collects soiled robes for laundering.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Delivers refrigerators, furniture, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guestrooms.
- Assists in the delivery of all guests’ requests as they pertain to housekeeping.
- Delivers clean bathrobes to linen closets.
- Assists in moving guest room furniture for cleaning or to meet guest needs.
- Delivers supplies to linen closets
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences. Ability to communicate verbally person to person and over the radio.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to work well independently.
Certificates and Licenses:
Colorado Drivers License Required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds; up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 100 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|