|Back to listing||Apply|
580102-Ristorante del Lago Host/Hostess
Greets and seats guests; makes reservations; and provides hospitality to guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Executes greeting and seating duties in accordance with Forbes/AAA inspection standards and Broadmoor Standards of Excellence
- Operates computer reservation system in accordance with established policies, procedures and guidelines
- Answers phones and responds to guest requests in accordance with Forbes/AAA inspection standards and Broadmoor Standards of Excellence
- Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties and/or special services for diners
- Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus
- Identifies and assists in problem solving
- Sets up work stations and controls food and beverage checks
- Demonstrates proper dress code and appearance standards along with maintaining correct work habits and attitudes to include smiling, proper English, and posture
- Assists the dining room and Restaurant Manager as needed
- Guides and trains new staff
- Orders and stocks supplies as needed
- Maintains knowledge of Broadmoor history and grounds
- Maintains knowledge of Broadmoor restaurants and retail outlets
- Maintains knowledge of local points of interest and activities
- Maintains thorough menu knowledge
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Reservation program; Itinerary program
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time; walk; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|