|Back to listing||Apply|
300178-Room Service Supervisor
Assists in overall operations including guest room orders, afternoon tea, functions in meeting rooms and suites. Works the Room Service areas and supervises the order clerks and servers in their duties to maximize efficiency to ensure guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversees Room Service operations during scheduled shift.
- Oversees all aspects of afternoon tea as assigned.
- Monitors par levels of equipment and supplies and communicates with the Room Service Manager on ordering needs.
- Ensures guest satisfaction and takes care of any quest’s issues or complaints.
- Leads by example.
- Supports manager decisions and policies.
- Keeps areas organized and stocked.
- Performs training responsibilities.
- Communicates staff concerns to the manager.
- Utilize the computer to block and place detailed guest restaurant reservations in the ResPak computer system.
- Utilize the computer to place reservations in the “Guest Itinerary”
Marginal Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following:
- Assists manager in scheduling and reviewing functions and gathering the necessary equipment for meeting room and suite functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Moderate to advanced computer skills are needed.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
Completion of Responsible Alcohol Service.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is exposed to outside weather conditions and extreme heat on occasion. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push and/or pull 100+ pounds and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include close vision and distance vision.
|Back to listing||Apply|