|Back to listing||Apply|
430103-The Natural Epicurean Attendant/Bartender (May Start)
Mix and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, assist guests with placing orders and run the cash register by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Execute service duties in accordance with Forbes/AAA inspection standards and Broadmoor Standards of Excellence
- Greet guests in a friendly, timely manner with a smile, proper English and correct posture
- Take and complete orders from guests and dining room servers
- Prepare beverages requested by customers quickly and confidently which includes wine, draught beer, bottled beer, and cocktails
- Wrap or bag products for customers
- Answer customer’s questions concerning merchandise and is able to helpfully discuss ingredients, preparation methods and potential allergy triggers of products and menu items offered
- Observe customers to anticipate guest needs and respond to any additional requests
- Stock and clean shelves, counters, and tables
- Remove and record the appropriate amount of cash in register at the end of shift
- Complete night audit reports daily at the end of the shift
- Order or requisition liquors and supplies
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive display
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of coffee drinks and all beverages associated with bar service to include wine, spirits, beers, and other beverages
- Maintain knowledge of, abide by, and enforce Colorado liquor laws
- Follow all directions received from Supervisors
- Set up pouring stations in bar and back bar
- Ring tickets through register in accordance with spotter and cash handling standards
- Oversee ongoing required and necessary maintenance, sanitation, and upkeep to maintain the restaurant’s original quality
- Complete all assigned side work and duties
- Handle opening and closing procedures as directed by side-work manual
- Attend and participate in monthly departmental meetings
- Report tips as required by the IRS
- Uphold and abide by all Broadmoorpolicies, procedures, and safety guidelines
- Understand and enforce room policies including smoking and pet policies
- Maintain knowledge of Broadmoor history and grounds
- Maintain knowledge of Broadmoor restaurants and retail outlets
- Maintain knowledge of local points of interest and activities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least six months of food and beverage experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent. Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Order processing system
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather). The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and taste or smell. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push and/or pull 100+ pounds and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|