|Back to listing||Apply|
430117 1st Shift Guest Room Attendant
Thorough cleaning of fourteen guest rooms and adjacent areas daily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Removal of all trash.
- Dusts all surfaces.
- Vacuums all carpeted areas.
- Sweeps and washes all hard floor surfaces.
- Reports maintenance problems.
- Turns in lost and found items properly.
- Communicates guestroom status of every room cleaned.
- "Pulls" furniture in guestrooms as directed.
- Replaces all guest room glassware
- Scrubs all bathroom fixtures and floor with appropriate solution.
- Replaces all used guest terry.
- Replenishes guest room supplies as needed.
- Strips and makes beds on a daily basis.
- Stocks work carts.
- Delivers ice to guestrooms.
- Cleans and organizes linen closets.
- Clean mirrors and windows
- Clean patios and patio furniture
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Orders supplies for area of responsibility.
- Performs major housecleaning annually.
- Cleans guest corridors as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the environment is quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|Back to listing||Apply|