|Back to listing||Apply|
Ensures guest satisfaction through prompt and efficient service in a courteous and professional manner. Greets, assists, and provides guests with information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers inquiries, offers suggestions, and provides descriptive literature pertaining to Hotel, trips, excursions, sports events, concerts, and plays.
- Maintains current listing of hours of Hotel facilities as well as local attractions and events.
- Responds to requests for information for future guests.
- Provides information about dining at The BROADMOOR as well as off property dining and secures reservations.
- Secures Spa reservations for guests.
- Arranges tee times and tennis court time for guests.
- Arranges balloon flights, rafting trips and all other recreation requests.
- Constantly updates Concierge information books.
- Maintains cleanliness of Mezzanine area and concierge desk.
- Obtains complete and accurate information when handling all guest requests.
- Conducts Historical, property, and other special tours for the guests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Prefer bi- or multi-lingual language ability.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Word processing, Spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds; up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|