|Back to listing||Apply|
430120-3rd Shift Project House Attendant
Maintains hotel premises in clean and orderly manner with the main focus on public areas by performing the following duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans all hotel public areas to include meeting rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, offices, stairways, locker rooms, restaurants and kitchens.
- Sweeps, scrubs, and polishes floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Performs special deep cleaning assignments throughout the hotel.
- Reports maintenance needs to the areas of responsibility.
- Washes windows, sills, and door panels.
- Cleans public and employee restrooms and locker rooms.
- Cleans and maintains The Spa to include treatment rooms and locker rooms.
- Replenishes supplies in restroom areas as needed.
- Cleans elevators to include door tracks.
- Pressure washes patios, terraces, walkways and buildings as scheduled.
- Moves rental furniture for use by groups.
- Cleans outside entrances to all buildings.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences. Ability to speak conversational English.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
Colorado Drivers License Required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds; up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|