|Back to listing||Apply|
430113-Project House Attendant (3rd Shift)
Maintains hotel premises in clean and orderly manner with the main focus on public areas by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Performs special deep cleaning assignments throughout the hotel.
- Reports maintenance to the areas of responsibility.
- Monitors daily function sheets to determine necessary service times in applicable areas.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Cleans public and employee restrooms and locker rooms.
- Replenishes supplies in restroom areas as needed.
- Cleans elevators to include door tracks.
- Assists in mattress flips, room pulls, and cyclical deep cleaning projects.
- Pressure washes patios, terraces, walkways and buildings as scheduled.
- Moves rental furniture for use by groups.
- Cleans outside entrances to all buildings.
- Makes deliveries to guest rooms and areas as needed
- Responds to urgent site violations such as spills, floods, ect. To assist with clean up and prevention of damage to hotel assets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds; up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|