|Back to listing||Apply|
Repair, replacement, operation and new installation of all heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration and related equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Repair, replace, install and operate all HVAC/R equipment.
- Locate and analyze problems pertaining to all HVAC/R equipment and controls.
- Understand the Building Automation System to be able to analyze problems and make minor adjustments.
- Determine proper procedure for solution to problems and report to supervisor.
- Utilize trade tools, instruments, detection and diagnostic equipment.
- Read and comprehend blue prints, wiring diagrams, technical manuals and the Building Automation System.
- Perform water treatment of necessary HVAC/R systems.
- Document all work performed and parts used.
- Work safely and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Comply with all hotel policies including safety and environmental.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following.
- Perform preventive maintenance of all HVAC/R equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness of all equipment and spaces.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years experience in the HVAC/Refrigeration field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
Must possess Mechanic 4 HVAC Service Technician License and EPA Refrigerant handling certification type 1 & 2. Valid Colorado Driver's License required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the environment is loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 10 pounds; up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|