|Back to listing||Apply|
916101-EVR Ranch Hand
Ensures total guest satisfaction through prompt and efficient service in a courteous and professional manner. Performs basic housekeeping, landscaping and activity duties and projects a professional image that is in line with The RANCH at Emerald Valley standards by performing the following duties.
Essential duties and responsibilities to include the following: Other duties may be assigned:
- Smiles and welcomes guests with a positive attitude that supports the philosophy of The RANCH At Emerald Valley.
- Greets and escorts guests to their assigned cabin(s) and other areas of The RANCH while verbally acquainting them to the property and shares details of our facilities and amenities within the guest cabin areas in accordance with AAA and Forbes standards.
- Handles luggage to and from guest cabins.
- Delivers supplies, faxes, letters, boxes, gifts, amenities, flowers, and other items as the needs arise to and from cabins and other areas.
- Assists with general landscape duties to include but not limited to clearing snow/leaves, mowing, watering and up keeping lawns, roads and flower pots.
- Answers all guest questions and make them feel welcome.
- Directs guests to appropriate areas for ranch activities and dining.
- Assists with the display and organization of the activities lawn.
- Conducts Historical, property, and other special tours for the guests.
- Assists other positions and Departments as needed to ensure smooth operations of The RANCH.
- Completes tasks assigned by General Manager.
- Ensures appropriate follow through on guest requests and assigned tasks.
- Assists with basic housekeeping duties or requests in and out the cabins. Duties include stripping beds, clearing trash, replenishing ice and sweeping porches.
- Performs detailing and cleaning of public areas and structures to include but not limited to decks, restrooms, hallways, rugs, furniture, draperies, floors, and stairways.
- Services tables and performs set up, replenish and clean up before, during and/or after the breakfast and lunch meal period.
- Participates and assists in guest activities as needed (excluding horseback rides).
- Understands and proficiently uses the Point of Sale system.
- Delivers, collects and transports soiled linens/robes for laundering.
- Ensures housekeeping equipment and tools are functional. Reports all necessary repairs in a timely manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The topics listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education / Experience:
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and at least one year of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience working for a Guest/Dude Ranch preferred. Experience or background in fishing, canoeing, mountain biking, hiking, archery, volleyball and other outdoor activities a plus.
Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, sort correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present and explain information to individuals or groups of guests and/or coworkers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with situations involving several concrete variables in standardized scenarios.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use hands to handle, grip, point, feel and reach; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 and/or 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift/pull/push up to 100 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|