|Back to listing||Apply|
915101-EVR Dinner Server
Delivers exceptional guest service and serves food and beverage to guests in dining establishment by performing the following duties:
Essential duties and responsibilities to include the following: Other duties may be assigned:
- Greets guests in a friendly, timely manner with a smile, proper English and correct posture.
- Performs table set up, replenish and clean up before, during and/or after the guest’s meal.
- Replenishes snacks and bar stock.
- Answers menu questions and makes suggestions regarding food and beverage service.
- Ability to act as bartender and mix ingredients to prepare beverages to guest satisfaction.
- Serves and is familiar with a variety of wines, beers and cocktails.
- Obtains and maintains knowledge of guest(s) diet restrictions and food allergies.
- Maintains accurate communication with kitchen staff regarding orders, times, guest needs, etc. in order to provide efficient service.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Busses and carries used tableware to kitchen area.
- Handles opening and closing procedures as directed.
- Completes daily and weekly side-work.
- Follows RANCHsafety and hygiene standards.
- Follows all directions received from General Manager.
- Reports tips as required by the IRS.
- Abides by and maintains up to date knowledge of Colorado liquor laws.
- Assists other dining room staff and all other staff as needed.
- Utilizes the Point of Sales system proficiently.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following.
- Maintains knowledge of BROADMOOR’s and RANCHhistory and grounds.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The topics listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education / Experience:
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and at least one year of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Fine dining experience required. Knowledge of alcohol service and laws is required. Knowledge of AAA and Forbes dining standards preferred.
Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, sort correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present and explain information to individuals or groups of guests and/or coworkers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with situations involving several concrete variables in standardized scenarios.
Touch screen ordering system. Point of Sale system.
Certificates and Licenses:
In compliance with state liquor laws, must be at least 18 years of age.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use hands to handle, grip, point, feel and reach; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 and/or 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift/pull/push up to 100 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|