|Back to listing||Apply|
675101-Salon Tech I - Nail Technician
Provide superior salon care service in one area of licensure (skin or nails) and retail opportunities to Broadmoor spa members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide a superior standard of professional salon services care with a variety of services.
- Provide additional services as trained/assigned.
- Assist in the smooth operation of spa through the timely performance of services.
- Maintain a clean, orderly work place.
- Maintain adequate supply levels at all workstations.
- Procure and organize daily linen and product supplies.
- Dispose of used linen and supplies in the appropriate locations and in a timely fashion.
- Provide thoughtful and accurate information to guests.
- Focus on sales as an integral part of the services provided, making a presentation with each service provided.
- Keep salon supervisor informed of supply status.
- Check constantly on status of appointment booking system.
- Perform all scheduled services.
- Keep desk informed of schedule changes/requests made by guests.
- Promote all areas of the Broadmoor and the spa.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and licensed in Colorado as either an esthetician or a nail technician.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
Licensed in Colorado as either an esthetician or a nail technician.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|