|Back to listing||Apply|
405102-Dining Reservations Agent
Maximizes outlet reservations by using specific selling strategies to convert incoming calls into dining reservations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Utilizes knowledge of all F&B outlets, hours/attire/menu/availability
- Confirms reservations of hotel guests via email and calling directly
- Answers telephones, books reservations, makes changes to existing reservations, and deals with a multitude of guest questions while maintaining a pleasant voice and patient attitude
- Communicates directly with other departments to assist with dining requests and questions
- Inputs guest itineraries while cross-checking all dining reservations
- Handles cake orders, cabana reservations, and special event reservations
- Faxes, mails and e-mails guests
- Adheres to all Forbes Five Star, AAA Five Diamond, and Preferred Hotel standards
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with guests and fellow employees.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Word processing, Internet software, E-mail, database.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job including lifting/carrying of up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|