Sign up here to receive the Recipe of the Month via email.
August 2014 - Caipirinha De Uva
The Broadmoor Mixologists
Golf Club Dining Room and Grill
A version of the Brazilian Classic Caipirinha
- 1 ½ oz. Ciroc Vodka or vodka of your choice
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 6 red seedless grapes
- 3 lime quarters or to taste
- Fill an Old Fashioned glass with cracked ice.
- In a mixing glass add simple syrup or granulated sugar, grapes and lime quarters.
- Muddle to extract juice without forcing the rind from the lime.
- Dump the ice from the glass into the mixing glass, add vodka and shake.
- Pour the entire drink into the chilled Old Fashioned glass.
- Remember, this drink is served with the same ice used during its preparation.