- Outdoor courts: $30 per hour
- Indoor courts: $35 per hour (mid-October - April only)
- Ball machine rental: $15 per hour, in addition to court fee
- Racquet rental: $8 per day (fee will apply towards the purchase of a new racquet)
- Ball basket rental: $6 per day
- Shoe rental: $6 per day
The following guidelines are to be followed for all adult and junior tennis players at The Broadmoor:
- Proper tennis attire of any color is suggested (shirts are required at all times).
- Proper tennis shoes are required. Dark-soled, running or hiking shoes are not allowed and may cause injury.
- Bathing attire, jeans, and sports bras for women, as well as sleeveless shirts for men, sandals and other non-tennis dress are not appropriate.
A six-hour notification is required to cancel court time, lessons and drill clinics. In the event that six-hour notification cannot be provided to the Pro Shop staff, 50% of the court, lesson or drill fee will be billed to your room. (Emergencies exempted.)
The BROADMOOR Tennis Pro Shop
A must-stop shop for any tennis fan, our Tennis Pro Shop features quality apparel, equipment and tennis accessories for men, women and children as well as racquet repairs and rentals. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to help guide you through our stylish selection of apparel and equipment, and the latest demo racquets are always in stock. Racquet customization, including same-day racquet stringing by our Master Racquet Technician, is also available.
Contact the Tennis Pro Shop