Weddings at The Broadmoor are truly a signature event, to ensure a flawless event, a professional wedding coordinator is required to assist you with your wedding ceremony. We highly suggest a professional wedding coordinator for all of your wedding planning. You will also have a designated Catering Manager who will be happy to assist you with all things Broadmoor. A list of preferred vendors can be found here.
Your Professional Wedding Coordinator Will:
- Assist with etiquette and guidance for your invitations, family matters, bridal party, ceremony and toasts
- Create a time line for your entire wedding day, including the ceremony and reception
- Work with you to organize and coordinate your ceremony's rehearsal
- Confirm details with any contracted vendors, several days prior to the day of the wedding
- Be the liaison to your family, bridal party, band/DJ, florist, photographer, rental items, Officiant, and The Broadmoor
- Deliver and arrange ceremony programs, place cards, favors and any additional personal items
- Coordinate your actual ceremony by arranging the bridal party, assisting the bride with dress, cueing the music, etc.
- Coordinate your grand entrance, first dance, toasts, cutting of the cake and any other events throughout your wedding reception
- Coordinate with contracted vendors and the Banquet Captain to ensure the timeliness of your event
- Make arrangements to deliver all personal items, wedding gifts and envelopes to the appropriate location at the conclusion of the event
A Broadmoor Catering Manager Will:
- Answer any questions, provide event suggestions and act as your primary Hotel Contact throughout the planning process
- Act as menu consultant for all food and beverage selections
- Detail your Banquet Event Orders, outlining the event specifications
- Create a cost estimate of charges and your payment schedule for The Broadmoor
- Establish contact with a reservation coordinator, who will provide a rooming list for your guestrooms
- Oversee the set-up of the contracted banquet space for the rehearsal, the ceremony and the reception, and any other events at The Broadmoor
- Ensure a seamless transition to the Hotel's Banquet Captain on the day of your event
- Recommend Hotel Contacts to assist you with arrangements for golf, spa, beauty salon amenities and transportation
Deposits and Final Payment
A $1,000.00 (refundable) deposit is required to hold space on a tentative basis. Upon notification from your Catering Manager, an additional $4,000 non-refundable deposit will be due. See your Catering Manager for more specific details on the deposit schedule. Pre-payment of the remaining balance will be due five business days prior to the event, payable only be certified or cashiers' check or credit card. This final payment will be based on a cost estimate created by your Catering Manager. Payments by personal check and credit card on the final balance will be accepted up to 30 days prior to your event.
Complimentary overnight accommodations are provided for the Bride and Groom on their wedding night, based on availability and estimated food and beverage revenue of $8,000.00 or more. Room reservations for any out of town guests should be made as soon as possible. Blocks of rooms can be reserved and individual reservations made through The Broadmoor Room Reservations at (800) 634-7711.