Winter Lights at Seven Falls
On Saturday, November 18, the much-loved, multi-colored display returns for the holiday season as The Broadmoor Seven Falls celebrates the third annual Winter Lights event. This year, even more lights have been added along the canyon leading up to the Falls for the celebration.
Events begin at Noon and Highlights Include:
· Complimentary Candy Canes and Glow sticks for children to be handed out during the day by the Seven Falls Elf Squad.
· Santa and Mrs. Claus at the Outpost from 11AM – 4PM for photos and visits with the children. Santa will be available for pictures every Saturday at Seven Falls from 11AM – 4PM,December 2,9,16,and 23, plus Sunday, December 24, Christmas Eve day.
· Elf Scavenger Hunt with candy and prizes for children from 10AM – 6PM
· Letter to Santa at the Canyon Pavilion from 10AM – 6PM.
· The Seven Falls Chipmunk, Chipster, will be up and down the canyon from 12PM – 6PM to greet families.
· Two of Santa’s reindeer will be at the Park located just above the Canyon Pavilion from 2PM – 4PM
· Complimentary Hot Chocolate at the base of the Falls under the Falls Pavilion from 3PM – 6PM
· A Holiday Themed “Selfie-Station” with Gingerbread men and Lollipops will be located at the Aspen Glade in the canyon all day.
· The Food Truck at the Canyon Pavilion will serve soups, grilled cheese, coffee, cocoa and other snacks from 12PM – 6:30PM
The Seven Falls Winter Lights will come on at dusk, which will be around 5:30PM.
Joining the Winter Lights festivities will be members of Springs Rescue Mission, as well as representatives from the Empty Stocking Fund. A portion of the proceeds from the $14 adult and $8 child admission will go to support these two non-profit organizations serving our community.
Restaurant 1858 will be open for lunch and dinner during the Winter Lights celebration November 18. Reservations are highly recommended. Please call 719.476.6758.
Tickets will be available at the Seven Falls Ticket Booth once guests arrive by free shuttle. Parking is complimentary in the Seven Falls lot at 6 Lake Ave. across from the Golden Bee. Shuttles depart from there. No parking is permitted at Seven Falls, North Cheyenne Canyon, or in the adjacent neighborhoods.
for more information!