July 24-28, 2016
From 1921 to 1995, The Broadmoor Invitation hosted the country’s top amateurs. Premier amateurs, college players and pro tour prospects all gathered in Colorado Springs for the heralded tournament and a chance to compete on some of the best courses in the world.
The tradition continues in 2015 as The Broadmoor welcomes back amateurs from across the country to one of the world's most honored golf destinations.
Teams will compete under professional-level tournament conditions and participate in exclusive activities for The Broadmoor Invitation players and guests. Gather with friends, old and new, while surrounded by the picturesque beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
Exclusive Activities Include
- Interactive culinary demonstration led by Chef Aaron Haga, 2016 United States Culinary Olympian
- Private Broadmoor history tour
- Exclusive tour and interpretation of The Broadmoor Western art collection
- Wine tasting with one of The Broadmoor's Level II Certified Sommeliers
- Guided hikes through Cheyenne Canon, one of Colorado Springs' most spectacular spots
- Specialized Fitness Classes daily
- Tournament registration
- Exclusive events and activities
- Awards ceremony
- One practice round and four rounds of tournament golf play
- Final night Awards Gala
- Breakfast daily for competitors
- 3 cocktail receptions and 2 dinners
- Gifts & awards
$4,200 for one player and a spouse/guest
(Additional pricing options for singles and player teams are available upon request.)
A handicap of 12 or below is required for entry.
For registration information contact Russ Miller at email@example.com.