Child Care Services
The Broadmoor is happy to help arrange child care services during your stay at our Colorado Springs resort.
To make a reservation for child care or babysitting services, call The Broadmoor Children's Concierge at 866.837.9482 or add a request to your online concierge when planning your family vacation in Colorado Springs.
Please specify names and ages of children when submitting requests, and include any special needs that the babysitter should be aware of in your online reservation.
Child Care/Babysitting Guidelines
1. Those requesting child care must be registered guests of The Broadmoor.
2. Babysitting requests are taken Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM. We kindly ask for at least a one-week notice prior to your arrival to facilitate child care arrangements.
3. The babysitters are independent agents, and are not acting as employees of our Colorado Springs hotel. They are not licensed or bonded. Please be aware that you are contracting directly with the sitter.
4. Sitters are independent agents; therefore we cannot guarantee one until we actually have one secured. With enough notice, this is typically not an issue.
5. Babysitting services are provided only for children six months of age or older.
6. The suggested fee is $12 per hour for the first child and $3 per hour for each additional child.
7. Combining families will be charged individually.
8. If you cancel within 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, there is a $36 cancellation fee that goes directly to the sitter.
9. If you cancel your hotel reservations, please contact the Children's Concierge at 866.334.3712 to also cancel your child care arrangements.
10. The babysitter charges may not be charged to your guest room. You must pay the sitter directly at the end of each sitting time.
11. The babysitters will not bathe children or take them swimming UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
12. No medication may be administered by the babysitters including, but not limited to, vitamins and Tylenol.
13. Babysitters will not leave the property with your child.