Rates are European Plan (no meals) and are single through quad occupancy, when utilizing existing bedding. Rooms come with either king or two double beds.
Click here to view Dressing To Fit The Occasion
Taxes and Fees
Room rates are subject to a 10.25% tax and 2.75% public improvement fee. An incidental service fee of $32 per room.
Resort Service Charge and Taxes
An incidental services fee of $32.00 per room will be added to your account daily to include:
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access
- Local calls and toll free calls up to one hour
- Daily newspaper delivery and online access to over 2,000 newspapers and magazines
- Unlimited access to the fitness center
- Daily group fitness classes
- All incoming faxes
- Resort and local activity shuttle service to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Starsmore Discovery Center, The Broadmoor World Arena and Seven Falls
- Admission to movies and select matinees in the theater
- In-room hot beverage Keurig program: teas, coffee, hot chocolate
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- In-room evening bottled water and ice delivery
- Access to indoor pool, outdoor pool, whirlpools and lap pool
- Art and History Tour - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Seasonal Horticultural Tour - Wednesday, and Friday
- Tennis Round Robins - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- One hour use of paddle boats
- Arrival gift
Please note – service charge is subject to change.
Check In / Check Out
Check in time is 4pm. Check out time is 12 noon.
A first night's room and tax deposit is required at time of booking. The deposit may be charged to MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover credit cards and will be processed when the card number is given.
Reservations may be cancelled, or stays shortened, up to seven (7) days prior to arrival. Cancellations or shortened stays will be charged if made within seven (7) days of check-in.
The Broadmoor is a Pet Friendly resort. Pet charge is $50 per pet/per night, maximum 2 pets. For more information about our Pitty Pat Club, call 719.577.5775 or 866.837.9520.
The resort is a non-smoking resort. A $200 deep cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in room.
Rollaway charge is $15 per night. Limit one per room.
The Broadmoor is committed to environmentally-conscious programs including recycling, water and energy conservation and eco-friendly practices. In addition the retail shopping outlets carry a collection of organic products.
The golf courses are certified Audubon Sanctuaries, which recognize the highest level in environmental policies. The resort converted over 50 acres of maintained turf grass to native grasslands and wildflower areas.
The Broadmoor does not permit on its property the unlawful possession or use of controlled substances as defined under either federal or state law. Unlawful use or possession will subject guests to potential ouster.