Located in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado near the southern edge of the Rocky Mountains, our inspiring surroundings and expansive property create the feeling of a secluded retreat. Easily accessible by car as well as by air through both Colorado Springs Airport and Denver International Airport—this is where convenience and comfort unite.
Round-trip and one-way shuttle service between both Colorado Springs Airport and Denver International Airport and our Colorado Springs resort can easily be arranged through The Broadmoor Transportation Department once you have finalized your flight plans. Please visit our Transportation Page to learn more about our airport shuttle services and other transportation options; or call 888.577.5769 to arrange reservations. We look forward to welcoming you to The Broadmoor.
Colorado Springs Airport
Colorado Springs Airport (COS) is conveniently located just 15 minutes from The Broadmoor and is serviced by several major airlines, with non-stop flights available through several U.S. cities.
View Interactive Flight Map
Driving Directions from Colorado Springs Airport
- Head west onto the Milton E. Proby Parkway
- Continue onto Drennan Road
- Turn left onto S. Academy Blvd.
- After 1.1 miles, take the ramp onto US-85
- Turn left onto US-85 N/US-87 N
- After 3.2 miles, turn left onto Lake Avenue
- Continue straight through 3 traffic circles to reach the main gate to The Broadmoor
Denver International Airport
Denver International Airport (DEN) is one of the world's largest airports, providing nonstop daily service to more than 126 domestic and international destinations. A major international gateway to the Rocky Mountains, Denver International Airport is located 90 minutes from our Colorado Springs resort.
Driving Directions from Denver International Airport
- Exit the airport on Pena Blvd.
- Follow Pena Blvd. to Interstate 70 West
- Stay in the right-hand lane and take the first exit, which is I-225
- Follow I-225 until it intersects I-25
- Take I-25 south to Colorado Springs
- Continue on I-25 through Colorado Springs to exit 138, Circle Drive.
- Turn right off the exit onto Circle Drive and follow it until it becomes Lake Avenue, approximately 2.6 miles, to The Broadmoor.