Adult Tennis Camps at The BROADMOOR
Take your game to next level with The Broadmoor's exhilarating Adult Tennis Camps. Featuring intensive instruction, fast-paced drilling, Dartfish video analysis and supervised match play, The Broadmoor's award-winning tennis camps are conducted by our professional staff, who were rated as the #5 Resort Teaching Staff in the country by Tennis Magazine.
Camps also include brief lectures covering the areas of focus for the day, followed by a warm-up and footwork drills. After a brief evaluation, players are assigned to a court with players of similar ability and the remainder of the session is spent drilling with the pros. Every session ends with a cool-down and stretching. Complimentary court time and match play is available during your spare time, so that you can practice what you're learning in camp.
Lunch is included after the morning session on Day One during our Summer camps or after Day Two of our Fall/Winter/Spring camps. You'll have a chance to relax with your fellow campers and professional staff in the Golf Club Dining Room.
Private tennis camps are also available. These three-day, two-night customized camps are ideal for women's or men's USTA teams as well as families, friends, corporate retreats and other groups.
For more information on our adult tennis camps, call 719.577.5847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Camps Include:
- Instruction by our most experienced tennis pros, featuring a 4:1 ratio.
- Three-day, two-night package or three-night packages.
- Fall, winter and spring camps include a total of 11 hours of instruction, including supervised match play on Day Two after lunch.
- Summer camps include a total of 12 hours of instruction, including supervised match play on Day One and Two.
- Lunch with the pros in The Golf Club Dining Room.
- Dartfish video analysis on your most challenging strokes.
- Optional upgrade opportunity to have your entire game analyzed and placed on a take-home DVD.
- Camp gifts.
- Complimentary court time and match-arranging daily.
- Standard guest room with upgrade options available.
- The Broadmoor's new resort fee IS included in the package prices quoted below for our Summer camps.
- Commuter Rates (no hotel room or hotel amenities included): Fall, Winter & Spring Camps: $475 per person. Summer Camps: $550 per person.
Winter 2014-15 Tennis Camp Dates
December 26 - 28 Two Spaces Left! New Year's Adult Mixed Doubles Camp. Level: 3.0 - 3.5 Friday 1 - 3 pm Saturday 10:30 - 12 noon & 2 - 4 pm Sunday 10:30 - 12 noon 3-Day, 2-Night Package: $500 pp, based on double occupancy or $705, based on single. Valentine's Weekend Mixed Doubles Camp Level: 4.0 - 4.5 3-Day, 2-Night Package. $671 pp, based on double occupancy or $857, based on single.
February 13 - 15
December 26 - 28
Two Spaces Left!
New Year's Adult Mixed Doubles Camp. Level: 3.0 - 3.5
Friday 1 - 3 pm
Saturday 10:30 - 12 noon & 2 - 4 pm
Sunday 10:30 - 12 noon
3-Day, 2-Night Package:
$500 pp, based on double occupancy or $705, based on single.
Valentine's Weekend Mixed Doubles Camp
Level: 4.0 - 4.5
3-Day, 2-Night Package.
$671 pp, based on double occupancy or $857, based on single.
Fall, Winter, Spring
Summer Camp Schedule
Bring your USTA team, mixed doubles group, friends or family to The Broadmoor for your very own, private tennis camp! Improve your game with our top-rated staff in these fast-paced, fun sessions in our indoor bubble. The three-day camp schedule is identical to our fall, winter, spring camp schedule, allowing you time to enjoy our dining and relax in the spa. The new "Two-Day Tune-Up" is an abbreviated schedule for a quick get-away! The ideal number of players in a private camp is eight, working with two of our experienced professionals or four, working with one professional. These camps fill up very quickly, as many teams re-book for the same dates every year! Insider tip - consider upgrading to a Superior Room in the South Tower to enjoy gorgeous views of the lake and mountains and to be closer to the tennis center!
Fall, Winter and Spring 2014-15 Private Three-Day Camp Dates or Two-Day Tune-Up Dates
January 16 - 18 AVAILABLE Three-Day Camp
January 23 - 25 AVAILABLE Three-Day Camp
February 6 - 9 SOLD OUT Three-Day Camp
February 19 - 20 SOLD OUT Two-Day Tune-Up
February 27 - 29 SOLD OUT Three-Day Camp
March 6 - 8 SOLD OUT Three-Day Camp
March 13 - 14 SOLD OUT Two-Day Tune-Up
March 14 - 15 SOLD OUT Two-Day Tune-Up
March 20 - 21 SOLD OUT Two-Day Tune-Up
March 21 - 22 AVAILABLE Two-Day Tune-Up
April 3 - 5 SOLD OUT Three-Day Camp (Easter)
April 10 - 13 SOLD OUT Three-Day Camp
April 17 - 19 SOLD OUT Three-Day Camp
April 24 - 26 SOLD OUT Three-Day Camp
May 1 - 3 SOLD OUT Three-Day Camp
May 8 - 10 SOLD OUT Three-Day Camp
May 15 - 17 SOLD OUT Three-Day Camp
May 22 - 24 AVAILABLE Three-Day Camp
2014 - 2015 Private Camp Rates for Three-Day, Two-Night Package:
- Classic Room: $762 pp, based on double occupancy or $1074, based on single
November - December Camps:
- Classic Room: $652 pp, based on double occupancy or $854, based on single
January - March Camps:
- Classic Room: $660 pp, based on double occupancy or $850, based on single.
- Superior Room: $710 pp, based on double occupancy or $950, based on single.
- Classic Room: $670 pp, based on double occupancy or $867, based on single.
- Superior Room: $720 pp, based on double occupancy or $967, based on single.
- Classic Room: $700 pp, based on double occupancy or $925, based on single.
- Superior Room: $750 pp, based on double occupancy or $1025, based on single.
The Two-Day Team Tune-Up Rates for Two-Day, One-Night Package:
January 1 - May 30, 2015
This two-day, one night package includes six hours of instruction. It is a shortened version of our award-winning three-day camp. The ideal number of campers is four or eight. The per person price increases for five or six campers. Schedule is customarily 2 - 5 pm on the first day and 9 - 12 noon on the second day.
Rates for January - March: $340 pp, based on double occupancy or $440, single
Rates for April: $345 pp, based on double occupancy or $450, single
Rates for May: $360 pp, based on double occupancy or $480, single
2014 Junior Tennis Camps
Get your junior tennis pro on the road to a solid foundation at The Broadmoor's junior tennis camps. Led by our top-rated staff, these popular camps focus on improving all aspects of a player's game in a fun and challenging atmosphere with intimate pro/student ratios.
You may enroll in camps as a "commuter" or as a guest in the hotel (parents are required to accompany juniors in the hotel.
Camp Fees (without lodging):
- Three-Day Camp: $350 pp
- Two-Day Camp: $250 pp
Junior Camps Include:
- Fast-paced drills & quality instruction geared specifically to the level of play.
- Singles and doubles strategy.
- Dartfish video-analysis.
- Supervised match play.
- Box lunch provided each day.
- On- and off-court conditioning for mental and physical game.
- Call for rates on discounted accommodations.
Daily Camp Schedule:
11:00 - 1:00 PM Daily Instruction
1:00 - 1:30 PM Lunch w/the Pros
1:30 - 3:30 PM Instruction & Supervised Match Play
Summer 2014 Junior Camps
June 16 - 18 Three-Day Competitive Tournament Preparation Camp (Ages 13 - 17)
July 9 - 10 Two-Day Advanced Junior Camp (Ages 10 - 13)
July 21 - 22 Two-Day Junior Intermediate Camp (Ages 7 - 10)
July 23 - 24 Two-Day Junior Intermediate Camp (Ages 11 - 14)
August 4 - 6 Three-Day High School Varsity Prep Camp (Ages 14 - 17)
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact our Tennis Office at 719.577.5847.
*Camp Schedules are subject to change *Adult Tennis Camp Deposit & Cancellation Policy
An advance deposit is required within 10 days of booking to confirm your reservations. Your deposit consists of the first night room rate, which is charged immediately. The deposit is refundable upon notice of cancellation received at least seven days prior to your arrival date. Balance is due upon check-out. In addition to the first night room rate deposit, a $100 per person cancellation fee for the tennis camp portion will be charged to your credit card if seven days' prior notification is not received. In case of rain, tennis camp will be rescheduled for the afternoon. In the case of a complete rainout, only the tennis portion of the camp will be refunded. A minimum of four campers is required for each camp. The Broadmoor reserves the right to cancel an adult tennis camp if fewer than four sign-ups are received.
Taxes and Fees: Rates are European Plan (no meals) and do not include 9.4% tax and 2.25% public improvement fee.