Adult Tennis Camps at The BROADMOOR
Take your game to next level with The Broadmoor's exhilarating Adult Tennis Camps. Featuring intensive instruction, fast-paced drilling, Dartfish video analysis and supervised match play, The Broadmoor's award-winning tennis camps are conducted by our professional staff, who were rated as the #5 Resort Teaching Staff in the country by Tennis Magazine.
Camps also include brief lectures covering the areas of focus for the day, followed by a warm-up and footwork drills. After a brief evaluation, players are assigned to a court with players of similar ability and the remainder of the session is spent drilling with the pros. Every session ends with a cool-down and stretching. Complimentary court time and match play is available during your spare time, so that you can practice what you're learning in camp.
Lunch is included after the morning session on Day One during our Summer camps or after Day Two of our Fall/Winter/Spring camps. You'll have a chance to relax with your fellow campers and professional staff in the Golf Club Dining Room.
Private tennis camps are also available. These three-day, two-night customized camps are ideal for women's or men's USTA teams as well as families, friends, corporate retreats and other groups.
For more information on our adult tennis camps, call 719.577.5847 or email email@example.com.
Adult Camps Include:
- Instruction by our most experienced tennis pros, featuring a 4:1 ratio.
- Three-day, two-night package or three-night packages.
- A total of 11 hours of instruction, including supervised match play on Day Two after lunch for Fall, Winter & Spring camps.
- A total of 13 hours of instruction, including supervised match play on Day One and Two and lunch on Day One for Summer camps.
- Lunch with the pros in The Golf Club Dining Room after the morning session on Day Two.
- Dartfish video analysis on your most challenging strokes.
- Optional upgrade opportunity to have your entire game analyzed and placed on a take-home DVD.
- Camp gifts.
- Complimentary court time and match-arranging daily.
- Standard guest room with upgrade options available. Incidental service fee and taxes are not included in the prices quoted.
- Commuter Rates (no hotel room or hotel amenities included): Fall, Winter & Spring Camps: $475 per person. Summer Camps: $550 per person.
2013 - 14 Adult Fall & Winter Camp Dates
Thanksgiving Weekend Levels: 3.5 - 4.0 Coed SOLD OUT! 3-Day, 2-Night Package. $595 pp, double occ or $740, single New Year's Weekend Levels: 3.0 - 3.5 Mixed Four Spaces Left! 2-Day, 1-Night Package. Six Hours of Instruction $335 pp, double occ or $415, single 3-Day, 2-Night Package $650 pp, double occ or $830, single
November 29 - Dec 1
December 28 - 29
April 4 - 6
Levels: 3.5 - 4.0 Coed
3-Day, 2-Night Package.
$595 pp, double occ or $740, single
New Year's Weekend
Levels: 3.0 - 3.5 Mixed
Four Spaces Left!
2-Day, 1-Night Package. Six Hours of Instruction
$335 pp, double occ or $415, single
3-Day, 2-Night Package
$650 pp, double occ or $830, single
Fall, Winter, Spring
Summer Camp Schedule
Bring your USTA team, mixed doubles group, friends or family to The Broadmoor for your very own, private 3-day, 2-night tennis camp! Improve your game with our top-rated staff in these fast-paced, fun sessions in our indoor bubble. The schedule is identical to our fall, winter, spring camp schedule, allowing you time to enjoy our dining and relax in the spa. The ideal number of players in a private camp is eight, working with two of our experienced professionals or four, working with one professional. These camps fill up very quickly, as many teams re-book for the same dates every year! Insider tip - consider upgrading to a Superior Room in the South Tower to enjoy gorgeous views of the lake and mountains and to be closer to the tennis center!
Spring 2014 Private Camp Dates
January 10 - 12 AVAILABLE
January 17 - 19 AVAILABLE
January 24 - 26 SOLD
January 31 - Feb 2 SOLD
February 7 - 9 SOLD
February 14 - 16 AVAILABLE FOR GROUP OF FOUR 3.5 WOMEN
February 21 - 23 SOLD
February 28 - 30 SOLD
March 7 - 9 SOLD
March 14 - 16 SOLD
March 21 - 23 AVAILABLE
March 28 - 30 Family Camp
April 4 - 6 Adult 3.5 Hotel Camp
April 11 - 13 SOLD
April 18 - 20 (Easter) AVAILABLE
April 25 - 27 SOLD
May 2 - 4 SOLD
May 9 - 11 SOLD
May 16 - 18 AVAILABLE
2014 Private Camp Rates for Three-Day, Two-Night Package:
January - March Camps:
- Standard Room: $620 pp, based on double occupancy or $790, based on single.
- Superior Room: $670 pp, based on double occupancy or $890, based on single.
- Standard Room: $640 pp, based on double occupancy or $820, based on single.
- Superior Room: $690 pp, based on double occupancy or $920, based on single.
- Standard Room: $670 pp, based on double occupancy or $880, based on single.
- Superior Room: $720 pp, based on double occupancy or $980, based on single.
The Two-Day Team Tune-Up
January 1 - April 30, 2014
This two-day, one night package includes five hours of instruction and lunch in the Golf Club. It is a shortened version of our award-winning three-day camp. The ideal number of campers is four or eight. The per person price increases for five or six campers. Schedule is customarily 2 - 5 pm on the first day and 9 - 11 am on the second day, followed by lunch.
Rates for January - April: $270 pp, based on double occupancy or $370, single
Rates for May: $285 pp, based on double occupancy or $390, single
February 13 - 14
February 20 - 21
February 27 - 28
March 6 - 7
March 13 - 14
March 14 - 15
April 3 - 4
April 10 - 11
April 17 - 18
May 15 - 16
2013 Junior Tennis Camps
Get your junior tennis pro on the road to a solid foundation at The Broadmoor's junior tennis camps. Led by our top-rated staff, these popular camps focus on improving all aspects of a player's game in a fun and challenging atmosphere with intimate pro/student ratios.
You may enroll in camps as a "commuter" or as a guest in the hotel (parents are required to accompany juniors in the hotel).
Commuter Rate: $350.00 per person
Junior Camps Include:
- Fast-paced drills & quality instruction geared specifically to the level of play.
- Singles and doubles strategy.
- Dartfish video-analysis.
- Supervised match play.
- Box lunch provided each day.
- On- and off-court conditioning for mental and physical game.
- Call for rates on discounted accommodations.
Daily Camp Schedule:
11:00 - 1:00 PM Daily Instruction
1:00 - 1:30 PM Lunch w/the Pros
1:30 - 3:30 PM Instruction & Supervised Match Play
Summer 2013 Junior Camps
August 4 - 6 High School Varsity Prep Camp (Ages 14 - 18)
This camp is designed specifically for male and female juniors who are preparing for play on their varsity high school team. The camp will be conducted by our top rated teaching staff. Four hours of instruction and lunch will be included each day. Discounted hotel package is available.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact our Tennis Office at 719.577.5847.
*Camp Schedules are subject to change *Adult Tennis Camp Deposit & Cancellation Policy
An advance deposit is required within 10 days of booking to confirm your reservations. Your deposit consists of the first night room rate, which is charged immediately. The deposit is refundable upon notice of cancellation received at least seven days prior to your arrival date. Balance is due upon check-out. In addition to the first night room rate deposit, a $100 per person cancellation fee for the tennis camp portion will be charged to your credit card if seven days' prior notification is not received. In case of rain, tennis camp will be rescheduled for the afternoon. In the case of a complete rainout, only the tennis portion of the camp will be refunded. A minimum of four campers is required for each camp. The Broadmoor reserves the right to cancel an adult tennis camp if fewer than four sign-ups are received.
Taxes and Fees: Rates are European Plan (no meals) and do not include 9.4% tax and 2.25% public improvement fee.