|Back to listing||Apply|
450104- Golf Club Dining Room Bartender
Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Takes orders from customers or Bar Waiter/Waitress
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer
- Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies
- Place order to liquor vault when needed
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display
- Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts
- Follows and abides by hotel and departmental policies and procedures
- Abides by Colorado liquor laws
- Maintains general appearance of the premises
- Requisitions/stocks/and prepares products
- Sets up pouring stations, bar and back bar
- Fills orders given by waitress at service station
- Services customers at bar
- Issues cash tickets at beginning of shift and as needed
- Sets up cash register at beginning of shift
- Rings tickets through register
- Empties trash, twice daily
- Closes bar
- Must know and enforce room policies
- Knowledge of state liquor laws and the enforcement of them
- Help with clean up at the end of the shift
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Must be at least 18 years of age
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
No Computer skills needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather). The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|Back to listing||Apply|