|Back to listing||Apply|
Delivers prepared foods and supplies to the different outlets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Pick up food from production areas, load on to truck and deliver to the appropriate outlets.
- Pick up supplies from warehouse and deliver to appropriate outlet.
- Understand banquet worksheets and deliver food accordingly.
- Work in a prompt and organized manner to insure timely deliveries to outlets.
- Keep truck clean.
- Return empty cart and left over food from functions back to appropriate location
- Ability to safely and correctly operate lift gate at the back of the truck.
- Conduct thorough pre-trip safety inspection of assigned vehicles.
- Drive vehicles in a safe, professional and courteous manner.
- Conduct effective communication with other team members using radios and cell phones.
- Help clean and maintain all work facilities.
- Keep vehicle fueled.
- Perform minor maintenance or adjustments as required.
- Report any accidents or damage to a vehicle to the Executive Steward.
- Attend daily pre-shift meetings.
- Dress in proper uniform to include departmental approved footwear.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months of related experience; truck driving experience preferred
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Colorado Drivers License.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; extreme cold (non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather);risk of radiation and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Distance vision.
|Back to listing||Apply|