|Back to listing||Apply|
Greet and seat guests, make dining reservations, and provide hospitality to guests
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
• Schedule dining reservations and arrange parties or special services for diners
• Greet guests, escort them to tables, and provide menus
• Identify and assist in guest issues
• Direct restaurant reservations table seating and flow
• Demonstrate proper dress code and appearance standards along with correct work habits and attitude that includes smiling, proper English, and posture
• Maintain knowledge of, abide by, and enforce Colorado liquor laws
• Oversee ongoing required and necessary maintenance, sanitation, and upkeep to maintain the restaurant’s original quality
• Maintain a reasonable knowledge of food and menu items and maintain a familiarity of the restaurants and lounge food menus
• Complete all assigned side work and duties
• Assist the dining room and the Restaurant Manager as needed
• Assist in the training of new staff of Host/Hostess procedures
• Order and stock supplies as needed
• Follow all directions received from Supervisors
• Observe guests and respond to any additional requests
• Establish and maintain the atmosphere of the restaurant, keeping customer comfort and satisfaction in mind at all times. Providing an exceptional experience without pretension is a major goal of Summit. This includes (but is not limited to) maintaining an exceptionally positive and friendly attitude in the dining room, attending t lighting and music , and providing for the customer at every opportunity
• Uphold and abide by all BROADMOOR policies, procedures, and safety guidelines
• Utilize the computer to block and place detailed guest restaurant reservations in the ResPak computer system
• Utilize the computer to place reservations in the “Guest Itinerary”
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1 year of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Intermediate to advanced computer skills are required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form. Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places; extreme cold (non-weather); and extreme heat (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|