|Back to listing||Apply|
405103-Front Office Room Agent
Ensures prompt and efficient check in and check out service. Utilizes the tools available to provide guest satisfaction and proper follow through while maximizing revenue to its full potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Comprehends all Front Desk operations.
- Effectively resolves problems for guests.
- Maintains 5 star and 5 diamond standards while offering above and beyond service for our guests.
- Answers phones, takes messages, and responds to phone calls as needed.
- Assists hotel guests with reservations, transportation arrangements and any other needs they may have.
- Obtains complete and accurate information when handling all guest requests.
- Remains aware of all facilities, services and hours of operation.
- Responsible for thorough guest registration and efficient check out.
- Responsible for receiving forms of payment and accurately posting to guest accounts.
- Posts charges accurately.
- Balances his/her bank accurately and follow company policies regarding check acceptance.
- Maintains his/her station and keeps desk organized and stocked at all times.
- Passes on all information and charges to upcoming shifts.
- Ensures completion of daily agent jobs.
- Ability to upsell guests into higher room categories when available.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent as well as draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and Internet software.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 10 pounds and up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|