|Back to listing||Apply|
520105- Key Control
Oversee the proper storage of keys for vehicles parked in the Garage. Maintain accurate records of overnight vehicles.
Essential duties and responsibilities:Other duties may be assigned.
- Smiles and welcomes guests with a positive attitude that supports the philosophy of The Broadmoor Hotel.
- Maintain physical key storage log.
- Coordinates information logged in computer system.
- Distributes keys to Guest Services staff accordingly.
- Ensures appropriate parking billing.
- Communicates efficiently to Door staff, Hostess and Supervisors.
- Answers phones in a timely manner adhering to phone etiquette standards.
- Maintains a clean and organized area.
- Conducts board checks that include matching files, tickets and sets of keys, accurate and complete information, deleted records, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of any guest information.
- Secures the key storage area.
- Handles all entry/exit calls from Garage gates.
- Answers questions regarding parking rates and arrangements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The topics listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education / Experience:
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of AS400 System preferred.
Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, sort correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present and explain information to individuals or groups of guests and/or coworkers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with situations involving several concrete variables in standardized scenarios.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time and walk; use hands to handle, point, feel and reach; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is required to lift up to 25 or 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift/pull/push up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|